Shroud Sleeves?

03/03/2012 20:50:24
Alex 3556
What do people normally use to make the rubber/plastic sleeves that go over the shackles joining the shrouds?  Alternatively can you buy them anywhere??

04/03/2012 19:47:33
Bob Deacon
I think you will find that they are used by electricians when terminating cables on motors etc.  No doubt they can be purchased from any good electrician's warehouse.

Alex try the store in the Cordwallis estate.

05/03/2012 20:28:49
Alex 3556
Thanks Bob.  Will take a look.


Your Name
YouTube Clip
Paste the link provided by youtube under the "Share" button, looks like this ""
Type a Number under 38: